Spring is almost here- are you excited? Today I will be sharing with you 10 preschool activities that you can use for your Spring preschool lesson plans. I will share with you 2 ideas for Math, Literacy, Science, Art and Free Printables. You will also want to read to the end so that you have 3 chances to win $500. Let’s walk.
1. If you want to work on fine motor skills and counting at the same time, you will definitely love these clothespin flower cards. All you need is a printer, some cardstock and a few clothes pins to get the learning and fun going. To grab your free cards simply click here.
2. Fun A Day also has a fun Spring Math Game that involves terra cotta pots, flowers and dice.
Spring Preschool Sensory Activities
3. What good would spring be if there were no mentions of gardens? Here is a simple and quick sensory Spring garden that your preschooler will love.
4. No Time for Flash Cards also has a Spring Garden Sensory Tub that you should definitely try.
Spring Preschool Science
We love a good science experiment in our house!
5. Emma from has 20 Fun Spring Science Activities that I am sure you can get an idea of 2 from.
6. Perhaps you would like to grow some crystals with this Crystal Rainbow Science from Little Bins from Little Hands.
7. Why not create a fun painting that involves shaving cream? Plus this one is also scented!
8. Hands On As We Grow also has a list of 21 Colorful Spring Art Projects.
Spring Free Preschool Printable Worksheets
9. Every week I design a new printable worksheet for my daughter’s preschool and I share them for free on my site. Here is our free Spring pack (plus it includes the colouring pages as well as the clothespin Math cards).
10. Cassie from 3 Dinosaurs also has an awesome and free Spring Pack.