Can You Move Like A Dinosaur? Dinosaur Gross Motor Activities
Even More Dinosaur Books to Read
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Dinosaurs (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)Dinosaur A-Z: For kids who really love dinosaurs!Discovery Kids Dinosaurs Rumble Sound Book (Discovery 10 Button)Oh Say Can You Say Di-no-saur?: All About Dinosaurs (Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library)How Do Dinosaurs Say Happy Birthday?Have You Seen My Dinosaur? (Beginner Books(R))Dinosaur Dance!The Dinosaur Who Lived in My Backyard (Picture Puffins)
DINOSAUR GROSS MOTOR ACTIVITIES Scenario #1 Dangling Toes in the RiverIn the beginning of the story, the Littlest Dinosaur was sitting by the river with his feet dangling in the water.
DINOSAUR GROSS MOTOR ACTIVITIES Scenario #2 Carefully Stepping on a Lily PadTo do this activity, I found a lily pad template, copied, and then placed them on the floor for J to walk carefully from one lily pad to the next. I then re read the scenario and she did the actions.
DINOSAUR GROSS MOTOR ACTIVITIES Scenario #3 Flying over a ForestClose to the end of the story, the Littlest Dinosaur is flown back to his family by a Pterodactyl. J decided to imitate the Pterodactyl.
———>UPDATES: HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE NSH WORKSHEETS COLLECTIVE?
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $25 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.