These Easter Preschool Letter Puzzles are so cute! Yup, I said it. Maybe I am chirpy because Easter is always such a happy time. Winter is finally gone, flowers may be popping up, and if you are a kid at heart- all that Easter chocolate.
This quick fine motor activity is perfect for your preschooler. It allows them to work on letter recognition as well as matching the different cases of the alphabet.
Still game? Well, keep reading to see what you need as well as the instructions- oh and your Easter preschool letters of course.
Easter Books to Read
Happy Easter, Mouse! (If You Give…)It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny (Beginner Books(R))The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story: Stickers Included! (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)How to Catch the Easter BunnyThomas and the Easter Eggs (Thomas & Friends) (Little Golden Book)God Gave Us EasterLlama Llama Easter Egg
What You Need for the Easter Preschool Letter Puzzles
Please Note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
I know your time is short and you have a million things going on so I am going to share with you what you need.
Stanley Guppy 5-Inch Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, Assorted Colors – Pack of 2 (SCI5BT-2PK)Georgia-Pacific Spectrum Standard 92 Multipurpose Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 1 box of 3 packs (1500 Sheets) (998606)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant InkFiskars 12 Inch Recycled SureCut Trimmer (01-005454)
EASTER PRESCHOOL LETTER PUZZLES USAGE AND STORAGE
Using these Easter alphabet puzzles is extremely easy!
- Simply print on cardstock for durability and then
- Cut along the line in the middle. If you are using these in the classroom, you may want to print them in black and white to save on ink and even let your students color in the image in the center.
- Allow your preschooler to simply put the pieces together by either looking for the other half of the image or looking for the matching case.
I am storing ours in a simple Ziplock bag for safekeeping so that he can take them out and use them whenever he feels like from his alphabet basket.
Here are a few other Easter activities to try
- Easter Letter Find Printables | Living Life and Learning
- Easter Preschool Letter Puzzles| Learning 2 Walk
- It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny Activities | Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading
- Printable Easter Mazes | Artsy Momma
- Easter Cutting Practice Puzzles | Simple Fun for Kids