Are you getting ready for fall as yet? I have been dropping hints about Fall since last week especially with our cooler weather and how I wish it would stay this way. J has started to collect acorns- so far I have found three in our car and a few in her room hidden in a corner. With fall slowly peaking its head around the corner, why not have a set of fall alphabet kindergarten worksheets to top it off? Don’t forget to see the rest of the fall activities that I have shared so far by simply clicking FALL ACTIVITIES FOR PRESCHOOLERS.
Common Items Needed for the FALL Alphabet Kindergarten Worksheets
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
EXPO Low-Odor Dry Erase Set, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 7-Piece with CleanerC-Line Reusable Dry Erase Pockets, 9 x 12 Inches, Assorted Neon Colors, 10 Pockets per Pack (40810)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant InkCrayola 98-5202 Dry Erase Crayon, 8 per boxAvery Economy Clear Sheet Protectors, Acid Free (75091)
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $25 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.