Down here in Southern Alabama, we don’t get all the pretty Fall colors. It is either hot or cold with nothing in between. LOL! Consequently, I love to find Fall leaves printables for use in homeschooling my little one. I want him to understand what happens in other parts of the world.
Fall Books to Check out and read with your kids
Below you will find a few Fall books to read with your kids. You can also simply let them read them on their own or browse the pages.
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience! 🙂
Apples and PumpkinsThere Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves!We’re Going on a Leaf HuntFall Mixed Up (Carolrhoda Picture Books)The Biggest Pumpkin EverGoodbye Summer, Hello AutumnPete the Cat: Five Little PumpkinsThe Berenstain Bears and the Prize PumpkinWhy Do Leaves Change Color? (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)Mouse’s First Fall (Classic Board Books)Counting on Fall (Math in Nature)Bad Apple: A Tale of FriendshipThe Ugly Pumpkin
Fall Leaves Printables:
I hope you and yours enjoy these printables & crafts as much as Tank and I do!
- The Fall Mega Pack from No Stress Homeschooling (formerly Learning 2 Walk) covers both literacy and math skills. There is even an activity that involves a magnifying glass!
2. This Fall Leaf Unit Study from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom is a perfect companion to your homeschool plan for all ages!
3. You and your kids can learn All About Leaves with this free printable pack from 3 Dinosaurs!
4. This L is for Leaf craft is a fun way to introduce Fall to your Preschoolers!
5. Crafty Morning curated a ton of Fall Leaves Crafts for your kids to make.
6. With a little help, you and the kids can make this adorable Fall Leaves Banner decorate your home.
7. Have you ever used Black Glue? Try these leaf window clings from Mess for Less!
8. Don’t forget to add Math into your Fall Leaf Unit Study with these free Fall Leaf Math printables
More Fall Crafts:
Fall isn’t just about leaves! You can learn even more about fall with any of these projects and printables!
- P is for Pumpkin (preschool alphabet)
- A is for Apple: 6 Educational Activities for Kids
- L is for Leaf Crown (preschool alphabet)
- A is for Apple (preschool alphabet)
- 6 Crafty Apple Activities for Kids
- Apple Collage Craft
Do you have any favorite fall leaves printables that you use in your homeschooling? Please share them in the comments below!