Finding a planner to plan all my preschool lesson plans was rough. I will find a planner that I thought was fantastic and then boom- I needed something tweaked and couldn’t do it. Or I will find another but it wasn’t colorful enough which means I would not use it ( I am just being honest- if its not cute it won’t be used). As a result I created the Weekly Editable Homeschool Planner for my planning.
WEEKLY EDITABLE HOMESCHOOL PLANNER DETAILS
It is a weekly home school planner that is created in Excel (can be edited in Google docs and Numbers as well) that allows the following:
- The subjects can be changed
- The amount of students can be increased or decreased (1 student to as many as you can add)
- The dates can be changed
- The fields can be removed (too many subject spaces? Just delete them)
- The fields can be increased as well
- Oh and its pretty easy on the eyes.
You can simply grab the planner by clicking the image below or clicking FREE EDITABLE HOMESCHOOL PLANNER.