Its almost the end of the year and I decided to create a few free end of year certificates for my kids (and you of course). Yes, I know- we homeschool year round but it helps to have some form of end date in mind. Besides, not everyone homeschools but these free end of year activities are perfect for the classroom and day cares as well.
End of Year Activities
What I Am Planning on Doing for Our End of Year Celebrations
Our end of year officially happens in June and I plan to make it memorable for my kids. I also have to remember to take pictures (need to keep that camera close). I even plan on trying one of those photo album sites where you upload your pictures and they mail you an album.
Here is end of year my plan:
- Cupcakes solely because I am better at cupcakes than baking a cake
- Balloons outside their door so they know it’s a special day when they wake up
- Pictures to signify the end of our school year
- Fill out our end of year packet
- Gather ideas from my kids on things they want to try this summer
The end of year packet itself doubles as an end of year certificate as well as a memory keeper. There are 6 different styles of certificates to choose – I plan to ask my kids to choose the one they like from the lot.
Within the end of year memory section there are pages that include:
- My favorite books
- My fav color (with 3 boxes to indicate their favorite colors)
- A letter from the teacher (that would be me)
- My favorite subjects
- I can now…
- I am awesome at…
- And a few more
To grab these certificates and memory pages, simply click the button below to get access to the free library of printables.