Looking for some hands on printable zoo animals worksheets for your kids? This zoo activities pack is sure to be a hit with your kids. If you are looking for another themed pack, simply click free preschool printable worksheet! I really do hope that the ones that I have shared so far have been helpful.Today’s printable theme is Zoo Animals. We have not covered this theme as yet in our homeschool preschool but it’s scheduled to be done soon. This pack is similar to all my others in that it has fun-packed features that are listed below. Thanks for walking with me.
Free Printable Zoo Animals Worksheets
Zoo Animals Books to Check Out from Your Local Library
Below you will find a list of books that are zoo themed to help you expose your kids to as many literature as possible.
You can either buy them from Amazon (or another bookseller) or borrow a few from your local library. Be sure to see if the librarian has any other suggestions for zoo themed books as well!
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience.
Put Me in the Zoo (I can read it all by myself’ Beginner Books)The View at the ZooDiscovery Kids Roar at the Zoo Sound Book (Discovery 10 Button)If I Ran the Zoo (Classic Seuss)Zoology for Kids: Understanding and Working with Animals, with 21 Activities (For Kids series)Paint by Sticker Kids: Zoo Animals: Create 10 Pictures One Sticker at a Time!Treasure Hunt: At the Zoo: A Fold-Out BookGood Night Zoo (Good Night Our World)I Want To Be A ZookeeperZoo in the Sky: A Book of Animal ConstellationsGood Night, GorillaIncredible Zoo (Discovery Kids) (Discovery Kids 3D Sticker fun!)Watch Me Draw: The ZooCurious About Zoo Vets (Smithsonian)Origami Zoo Kit: Make a Complete Zoo of Origami Animals!: Kit with Origami Book, 15 Projects, 40 Origami Papers, 95 Stickers & Fold-Out Zoo Map
What’s Inside the Free Printable Zoo Animals Worksheets
Ready to know what’s inside the free zoo printables pack? I’m sure you are! Keep reading to learn what’s included as well as a few tips on how to prepare each activity.
Inside this 33 page pack, you can find:
- Lacing Card (If you can, try to laminate the lacing cards. Also be sure to have some string, lace or even yarn on hand to allow your kids to do this activity)
- A-Z Playdough Alphabet Mats (for both cases) (either purchase or create your own homemade recipe)
- Cutting/ Tracing Pages (try laminating these or slipping them into protective sheets if you are allowing your kids to work on their tracing)
- Colour by Number (you can even have them paint by number if you are brave enough!)
- Puzzle (laminate for durability or print on cardstock)
- Math Clip Cards (laminate for durability or print on cardstock)
See a few samples below.
Other Zoo Animals Resources to Check Out
Check out these other zoo animal worksheets for your kids!