I hope you have been enjoying the free kindergarten worksheets I have been providing for the ice cream theme so far. If this is your first visit to my little corner, I am doing a month long series called 31 Days of Kindergarten Worksheets and it is a part of the 31 Days of Homeschooling Tips series. Today I will be sharing with you a set of ice cream kindergarten number worksheets that are dedicated to the numbers 1-30. Let’s walk.
Common Items Needed for the Ice Cream Kindergarten Numbers Worksheets
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
EXPO Low-Odor Dry Erase Set, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 7-Piece with CleanerAvery Economy Clear Sheet Protectors, Acid Free (75091)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (M9L74A)Crayola; Dry-Erase Crayons; Art Tools; 8 Count; Washable; Perfect for Classroom Art Activities; Includes Sharpener and Erase Cloth
How To Use Ice Cream Numbers Worksheets
In order to use this worksheet successfully, please do the following:
- Print the number of pages that you want your child to work on.
- Slip the sheet (I prefer cardstock for durability) into the protective sheet.
- Give your child either a dry erase marker or a dry erase crayon and allow them to trace over each number.
You can use these sheets as is or you can actually try one of the following tips.
- Laminate the sheets and allow your child to use a dry erase marker or dry erase crayon
- Slip the sheets into a protective sheet and allow them to use their dry erase markers or crayons.
- Laminate (or use a protective sheet) and use play dough to form the letters
- Print on card stock and allow them to paint the letters on a vertical surface