Welcome to Day 2 of 31 Days of Kindergarten Worksheets. Yesterday I shared an ice cream kindergarten worksheet that focuses on positional words. Today I will be sharing our ice cream themed writing worksheets for kindergarten. If at any time you would like to grab the other free kindergarten worksheets, simply click kindergarten worksheets and choose.
I have teamed up with a few other homeschooling bloggers to bring 31 Days of Homeschooling Tips and I am sure that you will have a fantastic resource once we are through.
Common Items Needed for the Ice Cream Writing Worksheets for Kindergarten
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
EXPO Low-Odor Dry Erase Set, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 7-Piece with CleanerAvery Economy Clear Sheet Protectors, Acid Free (75091)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (M9L74A)Crayola; Dry-Erase Crayons; Art Tools; 8 Count; Washable; Perfect for Classroom Art Activities; Includes Sharpener and Erase Cloth
How To Use Ice Cream Writing Worksheets
In order to use this worksheet successfully, please do the following:
- Print the number of pages that you want your child to work on.
- Slip the sheet (I prefer cardstock for durability) into the protective sheet.
- Give your child either a dry erase marker or a dry erase crayon and allow them to trace over each word.
You can use these sheets as is or you can actually try one of the following tips.
- Laminate the sheets and allow your child to use a dry erase marker or dry erase crayon
- Slip the sheets into a protective sheet and allow them to use their dry erase markers or crayons.
- Laminate (or use a protective sheet) and use play dough to form the letters
- Print on card stock and allow them to paint the letters on a vertical surface