Who’s ready for some fun letter C preschool worksheets? Are you Looking for some learning fun and just overall great ideas to teach your kids? Maybe you just want a few activities to place in your literacy centers for your kindergarten students.
Today I will be sharing our letter C preschool worksheets with you today. As I said last week, J has taken a keen interest in writing letters and so I am following her lead. We are currently learning lower case letters but all the worksheets I provide will include both upper and lower case.
Also, don’t forget that you can help your kids with their literacy skills help of letter b worksheets
FUN LETTER C PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Skills Worked On With This Printable Worksheet
I’m sure you’re wondering what skills and educational activities will your little ones work on when they use these free letter c worksheets. Well, keep reading to find out.
Your preschool kids (and kindergarten kids) will be able to work on:
- fine motor skills (through tracing and using dot markers)
- work on their letter sounds
- recognize upper case c in a fun way
- improve writing skills
lETTER c pRESCHOOL Worksheets: tracing
Our tracing pages are quite similar to letter A‘s in that the little image is still on the page to remind J where to place her left hand seeing that she prefers to use her right hand to write. The preschool lesson plan for that week was Christmas seeing that it is snowing here and J thinks that it means Winter and Winter means Christmas.
Preschool Letter Worksheets C: Do a Dot Pages
Last week J went do-a-dot crazy! She even used it on her nails and learned that it takes a while to wash off. This week she was a bit calmer but still enjoyed the experience.
Other Letter C Activities
If you are looking for even more letter C activities and different ways to help your little kids, there are plenty of letter c activities on this site.
This coloring page can be used as-is or even painted or with dry-erase markers or crayons. There are so many wonderful ways to have your young learners work on their small letters as well as capital letters.
Tips for Teaching Younger Children the
Letters of the Alphabet
- Try some themed fun. Think cars, dinosaurs, and more
- Get tactile! Have your kids use magnetic letters, play in shaving cream (another great exercise for fine motor skills)
- Have a great book companion for your lessons!
- Emphasize the sound of the letter. I have always taught my kids all the sounds for each letter as we progressed in our alphabet activities.
- Remember that the free printable letter c worksheets can be used for preschool students, kindergarten children as well as early 1st grade.
- Use name tags to visibly chow the letter c in different everyday items such as chairs, cards, and crayons.
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $23 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.