Searching high and low for some free letter h printables to use with your younger children? Then you are in luck, my friend. These printable letter h worksheets are a great way to help your young learners (kindergarten students, small groups, and daycare kids) work on so many skills.
So whether you are working on a letter of the week curriculum or working on the whole alphabet, these free printables will do the job.
Inside the Free Letter H Worksheets
Ready to find out what’s inside the free printable letter h sheets? The following activities and skills can be found in this fun worksheet set.
Your preschooler or kindergarten children will work on letter recognition by using the alphabet worksheets that include lowercase letters as well as uppercase h.
There are two pages included in this printable worksheet to help your preschooler write on the dotted lines lowercase h as well as upper case h. There is also a blank page for them to practice letter h on their own as well as sheets to help them practice pulling down and sliding across.
Fine Motor Skills Included in the Letter H Printables
Do a dots are a hit with my preschool daughter and so they are included in all of our printable alphabet letters worksheets. These practice pages have both upper and lower case H so that your preschooler can dot away to their heart’s desire.
Common Items Used With the Letter H Printables
These will be used on the dot pages provided in the letter m printable pack. I have linked a set of washable dot markers for your convenience.
A ring binder is very helpful with keeping all the printable activities your young learner will complete. You can even keep a separate binder for all the other printable worksheet sets that you have yet to complete with your young learner.
Letter H Printables Tips
The tips below can be used for all of our free letter printables which can be found at Free Letter Printables Your Kids Will Love.
- Be sure to introduce letter sounds as frequently as you can in the beginning. You do not have to wait for a dedicated lesson to do this.
- If your little one loves to craft, be sure to include some letter h crafts or any craft really. Try some from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- A fun way to make tracing fun for any of the alphabet activities you come across is to have your kids use dry erase markers, and dry erase crayons. They can even practice with a sand tray.
- You can also add coloring pages while working on the letter h. Instead of coloring, you can also have them paint the letter h.
- You can make a printable book with all the different worksheets found on the Free Letter Printables Your Kids Will Love page.
- List out as many letter h words as your kids can come up with. Feel free to draw pictures to match these words.