Searching for some free letter m printables to help your younger children work on letter recognition in a fun way? Then these letter m worksheets are just what you need.
These engaging worksheets can be used in a classroom with kindergarten students, in small groups at a daycare, or even at literacy centers.
So if you are looking for a few educational activities that are a great way to teach the letters of the alphabet then keep reading.
This printable pack is also a great supplement to any letter of the week curriculum and has been used with my own children.
If you are also looking for even more free letter printables, then check out Free Letter Printables Your Kids Will Love.
Popular Items Needed With these Free Letter M Printables
Wondering what supplies are needed to help your kids use all our alphabet worksheets? Then check out the list below. While I am certain you may have most of these on hand, it never hurts to have a list.
Please note that affiliate links are used throughout this post for your convenience.
These will be used on the dot pages provided in the letter m printable pack. I have linked a set of washable dot markers for your convenience.
A ring binder is very helpful with keeping all the printable activities your young learner will complete. You can even keep a separate binder for all the other printable worksheet sets that you have yet to complete with your young learner.
Skills Addressed in the Letter M Printables
This set of letter M printables is designed to help little learners in a hands-on way. The skills that are covered in these letter recognition worksheets are:
- fine motor skills
- upper case identification
- writing skills
- lower case letter identification
Letter M Printables: Fine Motor Skills
This is where your child will use the dot markers in order to boost those fine motor skills. Your little learner will use a handy bingo dabber to daub each circle for the lowercase m and the upper case m.
If you do not have any dot markers, feel free to have them place counters or even coins to place on each dot.
You can also grab the letter m coloring pages to help boost fine motor skills.
Your child will also improve their writing skills with the letter m tracing worksheets included.
Letter M Printables Tips
- Be sure to place your tracing worksheets in a page protector so that they can reuse these tracing letter worksheets.
- You can also laminate the letter m tracing worksheet for durability.
- Feel free to introduce the letter sounds associated with the letter you are working on with your early readers.
- The tracing pages can also be used for cutting practice. Be sure to print this page on heavier paper such as cardstock to make it easier for them to cut along the dotted lines.
- You can also print the letter tracing worksheets on colored paper to make the lesson even more appealing.
- Expose your students to letter m words such as monkey, mittens, or moon.
- Aim to review all the letters of the alphabet and their letter formation frequently to ensure maximum retention
- These free printables are also perfect for a bit of extra fun in the event that you already have an alphabet curriculum.
- If your student is up for it, play a simple word game to have your child identify the beginning sound of the letter m in words.