These free letter o worksheets for preschool are the perfect way to work on the letter O. They are a great way for younger children to practice letter formation and work on fine motor skills.
All of the free alphabet worksheets shared o the site can be used with any letter of the week curriculum. These printable activities are also perfect for kindergarten children learning the letters of the alphabet.
If you would like to see all of the letter recognition worksheets available such as Letter D and Letter E, then click Free Letter Printables Your Kids Will Love.
Common Supplies Needed
Below you will find a list of all the common supplies needed for the free letter o worksheets for preschool. This list also includes supplies that are great to have on hand for any educational activities for young children and kindergarten students.
Please note that an affiliate link or two is used below for your convenience.
These will be used on the dot pages provided in the letter m printable pack. I have linked a set of washable dot markers for your convenience.
Crayons, washable markers, washable paint, and more.
A ring binder is very helpful with keeping all the printable activities your young learner will complete. You can even keep a separate binder for all the other printable worksheet sets that you have yet to complete with your young learner.
What’s Inside the Letter O Worksheets for Preschool?
If you are new to using our free letter printables, you might be wondering what’s included in each printable worksheet.
Do dot pages
There are 2 pages for young learners to use their dot markers. There is 1 page for capital letter O and another for lowercase o.
Tracing Letter Worksheets
( Included in the letter o tracing worksheets are dotted lines for your child to trace as well as a set of blank lines for them to practice without help
Fill The Letter
( This part of the printable worksheets is always a big hit. it’s a fun way for kids to fill the letter with stickers, cereal- whatever your preschooler’s heart desires.)
Letter O Worksheets for Preschool Tips
- Be sure to place your tracing worksheets in a page protector so that they can reuse these tracing letter worksheets.
- You can also laminate the letter m tracing worksheet for durability.
- Feel free to introduce the letter sounds associated with the letter you are working on with your early readers.
- The tracing pages can also be used for cutting practice. Be sure to print this page on heavier paper such as cardstock to make it easier for them to cut along the dotted lines.
- You can also print the letter tracing worksheets on colored paper to make the lesson even more appealing.
- Expose your students to O words such as onions, oranges, or octopus.
- Aim to review all the letters of the alphabet and their letter formation starting with the easiest letters frequently to ensure maximum retention
- These free printables are also perfect for extra fun in the event you already have an alphabet curriculum.
- If your student is up for it, play a simple word game to have your child identify the O sound in different words.