Wow, today marks the of our preschool letter worksheets series and we are wrapping up with Letter Z! And if you thought our preschool letter series was finished, I have a treat for you next week (cue happy music and crazy dancing) so don’t forget to either subscribe or check in. As always the preschool letter worksheets that I provide are free and I hope that they are helpful to you and your preschooler. Let’s walk.
Preschool Letter Worksheets Z Set Resources
Try a few of these resources when teaching your kiddos the letter Z
- Preschool Letter Worksheets Z(at the end of this post)
Leapfrog: Letter FactoryAlphaOops!: The Day Z Went FirstChicka Chicka Boom Boom (Board Book)Eating the AlphabetAlphaTales Box Set: A Set of 26 Irresistible Animal Storybooks That Build Phonemic Awareness & Teach Each letter of the AlphabetLeapfrog: The Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park
What’s Inside Preschool Letter Worksheets Z Set?
If you are new to using the preschool letter worksheets I have been creating for my daughter J then here is a quick rundown of what is inside.
- Do a dot pages (there are 2 pages- 1 for each case)
- Build A Letter ( these pages allow your preschooler to build both the upper case and lower case of the letter)
- Tracing Pages ( both cases)
- Fill The Letter ( you can fill the letter with stickers, cereal- whatever your preschooler’s heart desires.)