It’s almost the end of the year and I decided to create a few school end-of-year printable activities for my kids (and you of course). Yes, I know- we homeschool year-round but it helps to have some form of end date in mind. Besides, not everyone homeschools but these free end-of-year activities are perfect for the classroom and daycares as well.
school End of Year printable Activities
END OF SCHOOL YEAR BOOKS
Below you will find a list of books that you can check out from your local library. You can even ask your librarian for a few other suggestions.
If you are unable to get to a library then just click the link below to purchase the books from Amazon.
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience.
Do Not Bring Your Dragon to the Last Day of SchoolOh, the Places You’ll Go!I Wish You More (Encouragement Gifts for Kids, Uplifting Books for Graduation)And Then Comes SummerLast Day Blues (The Jitters Series)
What I Am Planning on Doing for Our school End of Year Celebrations
Our homeschool end of the year officially happens in June and I plan to make it memorable for my kids. I also have to remember to take pictures (need to keep that camera close). I also plan to try one of those photo album sites where you upload your pictures and they mail you an album.
Here is the end of the year plan:
- Cupcakes solely because I am better at cupcakes than baking a cake
- Balloons outside their door so they know it’s a special day when they wake up
- Pictures to signify the end of our school year
- Fill out our end-of-year packet
- Gather ideas from my kids on things they want to try this summer
The school end of year printable packet itself doubles as an end-of-year certificate as well as a memory keeper. There are 6 different styles of certificates to choose from – I plan to ask my kids to choose the one they like from the lot.
Within the school end of year printable memory section there are pages that include:
- My favorite books
This is where your child will be able to list all of their favorite books they read for the school year.
- My fav color (with 3 boxes to indicate their favorite colors)
- A letter from the teacher (that would be me)
- My favorite subjects
- I can now…
- I am awesome at…
- And a few more
To grab these certificates and memory pages, simply click the button below to get access to the NSH WORKSHEETS COLLECTIVE.
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $25 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.