Summer is officially here and what would summer be without camping and s’mores? Today I am going to share with you a relatively quick recipe for ice cream that you can enjoy in 6 hours!
We are huge ice cream fans in this house to the point that we each have our own favourites and so this ice cream recipe fits our palettes perfectly.
Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C whipped…..heavy whipping cream
- Box of Graham Crackers
- Package of Hershey Chocolate candy bars
- Bag of miniature marshmallow
- Crush 5 whole graham crackers
- 2 Hershey Chocolate candy bars…. break each piece into half. (we left it chunky)
- Add a handful of miniature marshmallows.
Ice Cream Directions:
- Add 2 tsp into already whipped heavy whipping cream
- Fold in with a rubber spatula the sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Fold in with a rubber spatula the S’more ingredients.*
- Pour into a metal loaf pan spreading mixture throughout the pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Check for firmness.