Today’s kindergarten worksheets are dedicated to teaching simple addition with a fun theme. Who doesn’t love zoo animals? The monkeys, the lions as well as the hippos- we love them all. I do hope that these zoo addition worksheets for kindergarten will help your little ones to master the addition skill.
Common Items Needed for the Kindergarten Addition Worksheets
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
Stanley Guppy 5-Inch Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, Assorted Colors – Pack of 2 (SCI5BT-2PK)Elmer’s Washable School Glue 4 Fl Oz / 118 Ml (Pack of 6)Elmer’s All Purpose School Glue Sticks, Clear, Washable, 4 Pack, 0.24-ounce sticksGeorgia-Pacific Spectrum Standard 92 Multipurpose Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 1 box of 3 packs (1500 Sheets) (998606)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink
How To Use The Zoo Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
In order to use this worksheet successfully, please do the following:
- Print and cut out the images on the last page of the pack as they will be needed.
- Allow your child to glue the correct answer for each problem given.
Here are a few other addition worksheets for kindergarten you may enjoy!
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $25 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.