Can you believe it- we are on Day 19 of the 31 Days of Kindergarten Worksheets series. This means I have provided 19 free kindergarten worksheets all for you to use. Today’s zoo kindergarten number worksheets allow your kindergartener to work on writing the numbers 1 to 30. This fun and colorful zoo number worksheets for kindergarten are just what you need. They can even be used for preschoolers as well so don’t be misled by the title.
Common Items Needed for the Zoo Kindergarten Number Worksheets
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
EXPO Low-Odor Dry Erase Set, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 7-Piece with CleanerAvery Economy Clear Sheet Protectors, Acid Free (75091)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (M9L74A)Crayola; Dry-Erase Crayons; Art Tools; 8 Count; Washable; Perfect for Classroom Art Activities; Includes Sharpener and Erase Cloth
How To Use The Beach Kindergarten Number Worksheets
In order to use this worksheet successfully, please do the following:
- Print the number of pages that you want your child to work on.
- Slip the sheet (I prefer cardstock for durability) into the protective sheet.
- Give your child either a dry erase marker or a dry erase crayon and allow them to trace over each number.
You can use these sheets as is or you can actually try one of the following tips.
- Laminate the sheets and allow your child to use a dry erase marker or dry erase crayon
- Slip the sheets into a protective sheet and allow them to use their dry erase markers or crayons.
- Laminate (or use a protective sheet) and use play dough to form the letters
- Print on card stock and allow them to paint the letters on a vertical surface