Today’s zoo kindergarten subtraction worksheets are the last set of worksheets in the zoo kindergarten worksheets. I do encourage you to see the other tips that the other homeschooling bloggers are sharing in our 31 Days of Homeschooling Tips series.
Then these fun cut and paste kindergarten zoo subtraction worksheets are just what you need to help your child work on his subtraction skills. What preschooler or kindergartner can resist working with scissors or glue? Let me know when you have found them.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE ZOO KINDERGARTEN SUBTRACTION WORKSHEETS
Inside you will find 4 pages of cut and paste subtraction fun. If you are in doubt, there is also an instruction page to help you.
Common Items Needed for the Zoo Kindergarten Worksheets
Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience
Stanley Guppy 5-Inch Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, Assorted Colors – Pack of 2 (SCI5BT-2PK)Elmer’s Washable School Glue 4 Fl Oz / 118 Ml (Pack of 6)Elmer’s All Purpose School Glue Sticks, Clear, Washable, 4 Pack, 0.24-ounce sticksGeorgia-Pacific Spectrum Standard 92 Multipurpose Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 1 box of 3 packs (1500 Sheets) (998606)HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink
How To Use the Zoo Kindergarten Subtraction Worksheets
In order to maximize the benefit from this worksheet please do the following:
1) Print and cut out the images on the last page of this pack as they will be used throughout this worksheet.
2) Allow your kindergartner to glue the correct answer for the equations given.
Here are a few other kindergarten subtraction worksheets you may enjoy!
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $25 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.