Welcome to day 3 of our zoo themed kindergarten worksheets. So far I have shared a set of positional words worksheets and writing worksheets, all of which are free for the month of July.
Today I will be sharing with you a set of zoo patterns worksheets for kindergarten. Don’t forget to grab the other zoo themed worksheets below as well.
Looking for a fun way to work on patterns with your kindergartner? Then these fun cut and paste zoo pattern kindergarten worksheets are just what you need. What preschooler or kindergartner can resist working with scissors or glue? Let me know when you have found them.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE ZOO PATTERNS WORKSHEETS FOR KINDERGARTEN
Inside you will find 4 pages of cut and paste patterning fun. If you are in doubt, there is also an instruction page to help you.
How To Use the Zoo Patterns Worksheets for Kindergarten
In order to maximize the benefit from this worksheet please do the following:
1) Print and cut out the images on the last page of this pack as they will be used throughout this worksheet.
2) Allow your kindergartner to glue the correct answer for the pattern given.
- There is no longer a free printable library.
- All free printable worksheets (including paid products) are now in the NSH Worksheets Collective which is hosted on THINKIFIC.
- The cost is $25 for life.
- There are no free printables to download from the site but the posts will include how to use them.
- All the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS are being switched out slowly and they all lead to a 404 page encouraging you to sign up for the NSH Worksheets Collective.