Don’t you just love the zoo? I know my daughter talks about it constantly even though we went last year! Today’s zoo writing worksheets for kindergarten are designed to help your kindergarteners work on their writing skills. I have also shared a few other zoo printables such as our zoo alphabet kindergarten worksheets. Oh and please don’t be misled by the word kindergarten as these sheets can be used my a preschooler.
This fun and colorful zoo number worksheets for kindergarten are just perfect for introducing a few of the most common zoo words. It also helps them with their writing skills. They can even be used for preschoolers as well so don’t be misled by the title.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE ZOO WRITING KINDERGARTEN WORKSHEETS
Inside you will find sheets with:
- words associated with the zoo such as ostrich and monkey
- a zoo animal on each page
You can use these sheets as is or you can actually try one of the following tips.
- Laminate the sheets and allow your child to use a dry erase marker or dry erase crayon
- Slip the sheets into a protective sheet and allow them to use their dry erase markers or crayons.
- Laminate (or use a protective sheet) and use play dough to form the letters
- Print on card stock and allow them to paint the letters on a vertical surface